As our community begins to recover from the past few months, we hope you and your family have maintained good health, both mental and physical. While we are looking forward to resuming normal life and routines, many things have changed. Our commitment to your health, comfort, and safety has only become stronger.
As always, our office maintains sterilization and infection control protocols established by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We monitor all recommendations to stay current on any guidance.
We have implemented several policy changes and added “comforts” to ensure your health and experience is the best possible. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will ask some screening questions when scheduling an appointment. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Upon parking, please call the office from your car. We’ll advise you when to come in. We reduced capacity of our waiting room and removed “surface” items.
- Personal protective equipment, commonly referred to as “PPE” is worn by all staff and may be provided to patients as needed.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office and by request.
- Door handle tissues are available at all doors to avoid skin contact.
- New “take home” pens are provided for any necessary paperwork.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Appointments will be staggered to avoid patients arriving and checking out at the same time.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 561-368-3900
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Brandy, Tiffany, Gina, Carol, Janet, Magna, Yohana, and Dr. Goldfarb
Boca Raton Periodontics